Tuesday 6 August 2013

the ultimate bling bling ear cuff diy





Yesterday I felt a sudden crush on these beautiful bling bling ear cuffs I've seen so often before, but never noticed how breathtaking they actually are. But because I was too impatient (and don't have enough money and didn't post anything for a looong time), I decided to diy one myself instead of buying it. So here it is, the ultimate bling bling ear cuff diy:


 You'll need: some wire, super strong glue, an earring, rhinestones (mine are from plastic, so I was able to cut them into shape with a normal scissors) and a tong.

 First roll up one end of the wire using your tong and leaving a hole inside big enough for the earring to fit into.
 Now form with the rest of the wire the shape you want your ear cuff to have. I just formed many of these tiny curves along the edge of my ear so there is a bigger surface to glue the rhinestones on. At the end of the wire/ your ear cuff shape you should form a lateral strand (or whatever one calls that), which is going to be the cuff at your upper ear.
 After that you can glue the earring into the rolled up end of the wire and band the "lateral strand" into a cuff (as you can see below).
Then glue the rhinestones and wait until it completely dried.


 Tadaaaaaa! This is my finished ear cuff (oh I love how it reflects the blue colour of the twilight sky!)
So I hope you enjoyed this little diy. Have a great evening everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment