Thursday 11 July 2013

an afternoon with Paul


 Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce you to Paul:


This is my little teenage cat Paul, who, unlike other teenagers, is actually pretty easy to deal with. No matter how you ruffle his fur, he will certainly purr! On the other hand, he is the laziest cat, I've ever met. I bet he is just too lazy to fight back when you rumple his head, it's actually comfier to purr.
Nevertheless I love him for being like that. Of course in the beginning it was pretty boring if you wanted to play with him, because he would never try to catch the "mouse" you lovingly crafted from old cloths. But now I got used to that and discovered how relaxing it is to chill on the sofa after a long day being welcomed by a purring cuteness like Paul, who just wants to be cuddled.












wearing: Forever 21 t-shirt and shorts, Primark belt, Swatch watch, diy bracelet (which actually is the first diy jewellry that I LOVE to wear!)

No comments:

Post a Comment